You want your copywriting job to flow smoothly with clear direction and deliverables set in place from the get-go. With this in mind, some collaborative approaches I take are listed below, designed to help us work together more efficiently and effectively to achieve the best creative and commercial outcomes.
OPEN COLLABORATION FOR A SEAMLESS DELIVERY
- Workshopping and open collaboration are the best way to go — receiving valuable input from anyone you’d like to include across the discovery and writing process is ideal from planning to completion.
- Having worked on the client side, I can help you formulate a robust Creative Brief so we hit the ground running with all the correct background info and objectives identified.
- Having also worked in agencies, I can supply copywriting jobs in the preferred formats for more effortless execution — SEO website copy, blogs, scripts, advertising collateral and other marketing material.
- Troubleshooting is no problem. We can quickly adapt without losing momentum if you want a strategic shift or creative pivot.
- Fast turnarounds on copy jobs are possible through direct account management efficiencies — most larger jobs are delivered within a fortnight (e.g. a website copy deck), and smaller jobs within just days (e.g. a blog).
- A flexible pricing model built through 20+ years of marketing experience ensures you get competitive copywriting rates tailored to your needs.
Please feel free to get in touch if you’d like to explore a blue-sky approach for your next copywriting brief.
THE COLLABORATION PROCESS
We have contact! A quick catch-up to discuss your copywriting job by phone, email, Zoom or a meeting.
Job scope established, I’ll email you a detailed quote.
You approve the quote or request revisions, then sign off via email.
Quote signed off, I'll email you a 50% Commencement Invoice and a concise Creative Brief to fill out. We can also hold a Discovery Workshop here with your stakeholders to help build the brief.
Creative Brief completed, we’re underway writing your new copy!
I’ll email you Draft One, including one round of author’s corrections.
If you'd like any updates, I'll action them from your marked-up version and then email you Draft Two.
Updates accepted, you email me to sign off the job, and I’ll send through a 50% Completion Invoice.
Job done. Too easy!
“I felt an instant connection with Richie. He knew what I wanted to achieve with the importance of words, told my story beautifully and nailed my artwork descriptions with warmth, creativity and depth. He’s committed and super-talented.”Jackie Green — Contemporary ArtistNailed the brief!
“I engaged Richie to provide copy for my website and other ongoing marketing for the past 5+ years. I regard him as extremely professional, engaged and committed to my company’s specific messaging and creative direction, repeatedly delivering outstanding work.”Jacinta Walker — Walker FinancialHighly recommend, 10/10!
“A master of his craft, Richie's well-considered and strategic approach consistently delivers creative, innovative and engaging copy that has remarkably increased our market share and client satisfaction.”Angela Steven — Ray White Stones CornerA valuable asset to our business.